...one tiny speck...

12.20.2009

tales from the front desk

I started working at the front desk of a hotel right off the I-10, mostly overnights...

A somewhat crazed, big-haired, lady just checked in and told me to put her in a room that was inbetween other occupied rooms. i thought it was odd because usually people want to be away from other people, but before I could ask what it was about, she told be she has a kind of a stalker who's an independently wealthy millionaire. She says he is very slick and sometimes employs friends and acquaintances to rent rooms next to hers so he can tap on her wall at 3 in the morning. Apparently he follows her all around the country doing this, just tapping on walls in the wee hours of the morning. Never anything more harmful than that. At first I thought she was a schizophrenic or something, but who knows? maybe he's the crazy one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home