...one tiny speck...

10.21.2004

Beat Down

Some people are calling it one of the greatest comebacks in sports history and that is probably true. I, of course, am referring to the Red Sox return from the dead that was a 3-0 deficit to the most winningest team in baseball, the New York Yankees. And while that's all well and good, I prefer to think of it as the biggest crap-out collapse in sports history. I mean, seriously, how could a team blow a 3-0 lead? Embarassing. Humiliating even. I mean all they had to do was win one more, and they were flat out incapable of doing it. I don't know how they're going to sleep at night. I like to remember how confident and cocky they looked and must have felt after that game 3 win and then I like to remember how battered and bruised they looked after getting decisively BEATEN in the game 7 that was never supposed to happen. HA! HA! I SAY, HA! Long live the underdog! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home