...one tiny speck...

10.20.2004

The Vote Is In

The only Presidential poll I trust, recently presented its results. This is a poll that has accurately picked the President in the last four elections and it’s brought to us by people who aren’t even allowed to vote. Nearly 400,000 kids cast their votes on Nickelodeon TV’s web site and 57% of them like Senator Kerry. Apparently Nick has been airing a variety of debate-like shows and even some animated features that deal with issues surrounding the election and the election itself and kids are really responding to it. Proof positive that you can’t start them too young. They even had some youngsters say that their parents were voting for one candidate, but they were voting for the other and why. I don’t know how to add a link to the article or I would, but I think that I’ve given you the gist. Pretty cool.
And on a related unrelated note, Boston is up 8-1 going into the 5th inning! Woo-ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home